Friday, November 28, 2008

Star Wars Holiday Special... Live From Hell!


I'm attempting to make it through the rifftrax version of the Star Wars Holiday Special. My LORD, is it difficult! This is a punishingly bad horror of television. An abomination. If Paris Hilton directed the remake of Casablanca, starring the cast of Full House nude, it would be an Oscar worthy effort compared to this dreck.

The awful wookie family... the irritating and unfunny "holonet" that we somehow watch inside the show itself, like some meta-torture... Art Carney. It's just too much.

I'm so glad I didn't see this as an impressionable youngster. It would have forever tainted the joy of Star Wars for me.

I will hold fast to the original trilogy and cast out the evil of all superfluous Star Wars evil.

No comments: