Sunday, November 16, 2008

Greenwood Home

Technically, we live in Phinney Ridge. But Seattle Department of Neighborhoods be damned! I say Greenwood. Our place is a mess, but thanks to cathyjoel, tom and yolanda (and herc and sarah too yesterday) we are mostly moved.

I am exhausted now, but really excited about our new place. It is a combination hobbit-hole and sprawling play area. So the kids and I are pleased. Arkaedi already has been crawling circles around the place. It is laid out like a long tunnel with rooms off to each side, so she can go up and down the hall and explore each space to feel like she is really covering some ground.

When we get the place cleaned up I'll write more and publish pictures. Now I'd better work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this place!

We technically live in "North College Park," but Greenwood sounds better.

The folks across the street from you *do* technically live in Greenwood. 75th is the dividing line.

-Herc