Sunday, March 15, 2009

Don't Panic: 2009


If you're like me, and you listen to a lot of radio commentary on the economic crisis and the wars, etc, then you get pretty depressed after a bit. I mean, we all knew this crazy capitalist bubble economy was going down, but to see it happening, especially when you have a family to support, is a little intense. Going to the government website about the problem doesn't help, either. Although, spiffy logo there guys!

What does help me is this photo. Whatever happens, Mr. President, thank you for making us laugh about global economic collapse. This almost makes up for the millions of racist and stupid photoshopped non-jokes out there, America. You were this close to getting disbanded by the other, good countries, then you go and do something awesome like this. I can't stay mad at you. USA! USA! USA!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, it'll be ok. He had an awesome theme song. I mean, it's not Full House or Growing Pains good, but it was close.