And So On

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sarah's Arkaedi Pictures

Check out Sarah's blog for more Arkaedi cuteness!
Complete with pickles!
Posted by Ryan Beggar at 1:26 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

You might like these...

  • I've Failed At This, Let's Protest It!
    I'm not a terribly opinionated person these days. That is a change in me from my punk rock roots. This isn't to say that I don'...
  • Pack, Clean, Prepare
    We're trying to get ready to leave on Friday. It's insane. Arkaedi is unpacking what we pack, things are getting broken, and I'm...
  • Blogging Is A Pimpconstruct Viriplan
    I really enjoy writing my blog. It's for me, mostly, just to gather my thoughts and express things that I have trouble getting across to...
  • Coming in 2015: Who Are These Miserable Persons?
    My move around the country and my busy and flighty nature have delayed any new posts on the blog. That is the way of blogs. I'm very b...
  • Kites Are Fun: The True Story
    As all my friends and family who read this know, all I do all day is hang out with my kids. I really enjoy doing this. But even I run out ...
  • Boldly To Go
    I am a big fan of Star Trek. This is always a bit of a problem for me, since I am neither a fanatic collector of minutiae about the series ...
  • Straight Edge Merman!
    I really cracked up at this hilarious article. I don't know if sxe merman got me more or the casual "it takes place near lava field...
  • I'm Going to Indie Rock My Way To The Bank!
    There is something deeply twisted about this. I love the goofy names of the instructors. (I didn't link to the actual dvd because... we...
  • Pain, Pleasure, Large Quantities of Donuts
    My second week of school is going well. The busy-ness has settled into a steady hum, the PRC is moving along, and I got to see seals the ot...
  • Spring In February
    Today is exactly the kind of day I will miss when I leave Seattle. It's warm, sunny, and spring-like in February. It's wonderful. Vi...

Search This Blog

Blogs

  • U.S.S. Mariner
    Raising the good ship
    3 months ago
  • Gone & Forgotten
    TRULY GONE AND FORGOTTEN: THE EASTER BUNNY
    6 months ago
  • Marinerds, etc.
    NPB Draft 2025
    11 months ago
  • Civil War Daily Gazette
    BORUSSIA VS REAL MATCH ODDS AND BETS
    2 years ago
  • Greenwood Nursery & Gardens
    Planting Thuja Green Giant Hedge
    10 years ago
  • diaries of a bumblebee
    2 . the shiny deathtrap . anthony watkins
    11 years ago
  • | good stories.
    On the Mother Road :: Part 9
    12 years ago
  • Bred from Mooo
    Photo Book
    13 years ago
  • Living on the Straight Edge | SxE Blog
    moving to tumblr...
    14 years ago
  • ishraqicore
    14 years ago
  • The Kozel Family
    The beginning
    15 years ago
  • Fihimafih
    A quote from Mawlana
    17 years ago
  • goodstorysarah
  • eric tries to sit properly
  • No Cash Value

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2014 (16)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (21)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (53)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • A Hiatus For Good And Bad Reasons
      • He's Dead
      • Demographic Nightmare
      • Healthy Snacks, Kids And The Joy Of Proportionate ...
      • Beach Weather, Seattle Style
      • Arkaedi Sue Arrested
      • Parenting In The Land Of Uncertainty
      • It's A Big Place
      • Sufi Poems: Eight
      • Coulton And Career Study
      • Sarah's Arkaedi Pictures
      • Arkaedi Day
  • ►  2009 (207)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (23)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2008 (42)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (23)
My photo
Ryan Beggar
Ithaca, NY
These are words, written to explore and explain. I don't pretend to anything greater than a snapshot of amazing things which exist, and which I participate. I'm the red shirt in this ship. He's the captain.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.